We, Paramedical Council of India are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
Meaning of "Personal Information" and any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, your name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information,whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit Paramedical Council of India's Web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize Paramedical Council of India and other tracking technologies. A cookie is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies,including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.Third Party Services
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
Third parties provide certain services available on http://www.paramedicalcouncilofindia.in/, may provide information, including Personal Information, that Paramedical Council of India collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which 'Paramedical Council of India' maintains its Web site and mailing lists. Paramedical Council of India will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on behalf Paramedical Council of India. behalf does not intend to transfer any Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on behalf s behalf unless such transfer is legally required.Information security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services and job requirement.
Behalf will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
Sharing of Information and Disclosure
behalf does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
Confidentiality and Security
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with behalf under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help behalf communicate with you about offers from behalf and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- Paramedical respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Paramedical Council of India displays targeted advertisements based on personal information.Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria .
- Paramedical Council of India does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Paramedical Council of India advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks,insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such asstores, airlines, and software companies).
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
Paramedical Council of India reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification if any.
Disclaimer Paramedical Council of India does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-linetransaction and to ensure the maximum security. Paramedical Council of India uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands.
Paramedical Council of India shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure of any information concerning the user's account and or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Note : The terms in this agreement may be changed by Paramedical Council of India at any time. Paramedical Council of India is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.