Paramedical Council of india is providing various options for registrations to the students-
Student from any stream and courses of Paramedical Training from all over India are invited to get registered from Paramedical Council of India.
To get placement in various Private, Semi Private, Goverment and Semi Goverment Hospitals & Setups from all over india.
Students are advised to follow the below instructions for registration-
1. Download the registration form, Click here...
2. Download the declaration by the applicant, Click here...
3. A dully filled registration form, Declaration form, Bank draft and all the testimonials (photocopies) should be addressed to -
Paramedical Counil of India,
Ch. No.157/1,Near Laxmi Nagar,Metro Station Gate No 1,Vikas Marg,Delhi-92
4. Students can send the scanned copy of the registration form, Declaration form, and other testimonials online to email@example.com.
5. Payment may be done online or offline-
i) OFFLINE: Demand draft on the name "Paramedical Council Of India", payable at Musafirkhana, Amethi Branch.
ii)ONLINE: NEFT transaction can be done as below-
Account Number: 34363445060
Bank and Branch: State Bank Of India, Musafirkhana
IFSC Code: SBIN0001025
If any query, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on +91 -7303731222 for more details
6. Submit online form here Click here...
7.Registration fee only 5250(five thousand two hundred fifty rupees only/-).
8. Validity Date -
REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE - 5 YEARS
GOOD STANDING CERTIFICATE - 6 MONTHS
ID CARD - 2 YEARS
9. Required Documents -
Fill the Registration Form only if you meet the eligibility for registration to the program. Duly filled in a registration & declaration form, will be allowed submission only along with following:
1). 10th & 10 +2 Mark sheet & Certificate scanned copy.
2). Scanned Copy of Paramedical diploma/degree mark sheet & certificate.
3). Scanned Passport size photograph should be in jpg format for online submission.
4). One Id and address proof such as – Aadhar /Passport/Voter Id & Pan Card.
5). Any leaving /Transfer/Migration/NOC Certificate.
6). Registration & Declaration Forms.
10. Fees for registration in the Paramedical Council of India
(1) The council has maintained the Allied and healthcare professionals Register that is online and live.
(2) The applicant shall fill the application as perform –B or a format designed by the councils for the issuance of certificate of registration
(3) The registration fee is Rs. 5250/- or as decided by the council from time to time payable in favour of Paramedical Council of India Council fund, along with the application.
11. Form of certificate of registration
A certificate in FORM C annexed to these rules or as modified by the council is issued by the Secretary under his seal.
12. Fees and form for duplicate certificate
(1) A Certificate in Form C annexed to these rules or as modified by the council shall be issued by the Secretary under his seal
(2) In case of issuance of duplicate certificate a fee of Rs. 1000/- or as decided by the council from time to time will be chargeable in favor of the, Paramedical Council of India fund.
13. Fee and the manner of payment
(1) A renewal certificate in Form Cannexed to these rules or as modified by the council shall be issued by Secretary under his seal.
(2) In case of issuance of renewal Certificate a fee of Rs. 3000/- (Three thousand) or as decided by the council from time to time will be chargeable in favor of, Paramedical Council of India fund.
14. Fee for the registration of Paramedical Council of India
(1) In case of removal of name of defaulter under proviso to subsection (2) of section 35, the name so removed may be restored to the said register on payment of Rs. 5000/- (five Thousand) or as decided by the council from time to time, which shall be paid in favourof, Paramedical Council of India fund.
15. Fee for restoration of name in Paramedical Council of India
(1) In case of restoration of name of a person in the Paramedical Council of India of fees of Rs. 10000 (Ten thousand) or as decided by the Council will be chargeable in favorof, Paramedical Council of India fund.
16. Form and time for preparing annual report.
(1) At the end of a period of twelve months ending with the 31st march of each year, the council has prepare the following financial statement along with necessary schedules, notes on accounts significant accounting policy in accordance with the notes and instruction for compilation of financial statement prescribed by government of India .
a. Balance sheet
b. Income and expenditure account
c. Receipt and payment account
(2)The annual financial statement is approved and adopted by the council and for the purpose of authentication, be signed by the chair person and Secretary of the council.
(3) The approved annual financial statement of the council shall be audited and presented to the council in the meeting every six month of the end of the financial year.
(4) The Council has submit annual report to the Government of India byof every year in soft and hard copy to the Principal Secretary /Secretary Medical education Department of government of India.
Download the Application Form Details, Click here...